Thursday, October 20, 2011

Addresses

Here are my addresses for when I go to Hong Kong, since I won't be able to email or facebook, if you want to hear from me you can write to me at these addresses accordingly.

from October 26th 2011-Januaray 18th 2012

Sister Kayla Renee Cook
MTC Mailbox # 138
CHN-HK 0111
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793


From January 19th 2012- April 26th 2013

Sister Kayla Renee Cook
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorset Crescent
Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Another option for written mail is using the site www.dearelder.com where you essentially write an email and type my name in and select my mission, l and if I'm in the MTC, they print it out that day and hand it to me for free. And if I'm in China you just pay the postage (98 cents) and they will print it out and deliver it with the other pouch mail.You can also send cookies. :3 Please don't send reading material or food with a shelf life of less than a few weeks.

Thanks a ton, I hope to hear from you. :)

See you all in 1.5 years!

-Sister Cook

*this will be my last post that's actually me! from now on my mom will be doing it. Just so ya know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment